Becker Pumps Australia can provide pressure gauges along with your purchase of a vacuum pump or compressor from us. Alternatively, if you require pressure gauges for existing pumps or compressors, a replacement, or a brand new gauge for another application we can help you out.
When we manufacture and supply a central suction system we fit it with a 100mm pressure gauge that has a 304 stainless steel case and bezel along with a 316 stainless steel connector and bourdon tube material. Each gauge is fitted with a laminated safety glass window and have a protection rating of IP65.
The gauges have a connector at the bottom with a 1/2“ BSP connection.
DIGITAL VACUUM AND PRESSURE GAUGES
- Four models available
- 11 user-selectable metric or imperial pressure scales
- PSI, InHg, mmHg, mbar, bar, kPa, + 5 more scales
- Relative (gauge) pressure reading
- Large, four-digit LCD display for easy reading
- On/Off switch
- 20 minute auto-off feature extends battery life
- ZERO set point button for calibration
- ASME Grade 1A accuracy; ±1% F.S.
- Including hysteresis, linearity, and repeatability)
- ABS housing
- All 316L Stainless Steel wetted components (with silicone sensor)
- 1/2″ NPT bottom threaded connection
- 9-volt battery included (loose)