national hotline 1300 579 177
Becker Pumps for Woodworking
Becker Pumps are still the world’s most popular brand of vacuum pump in the Woodworking Industry…
For over four decades Becker has supplied vacuum pumps to the woodworking industry. Today Becker is the number one when it comes to the use of vacuum pumps for;
- clamping (100% oil-free rotary vane)
- conveying (side channel and 100% oil-free rotary vane)
- coating of work pieces (oil-lubricated and oil-free rotary vane)
Using 100% oil-free vacuum pumps with long life vanes and a 20,000 hour guarantee on the Series X models, Becker provides the lowest possible maintenance cost on a vacuum pump for woodworking applications.
Becker’s VariAir range of pumps include a variable speed drive installed directly on the pump. VariAir is Becker’s patented intelligent variable speed drive technology.
The Becker VTLF Series pump, already the most popular pump in the woodworking industry was updated in 2008 with the following features;
- Runs cooler and quieter than previous model,
- 50% larger inlet filter reducing the need for filter changes,
- Internal integral inlet non-return valve,
- Easy to access grease nipples,
- Clear filter cover for visual inspection without removing the cover,
- Easy to use thumb screws for quicker removal of cover,
- Greater maximum vacuum on SK model
Becker’s vacuum pumps can be used as standalone units or built into central suction systems for greater suction, energy savings and the ability to reduce maintenance costs and time even further.
|CNC Routers and Nesting Tables||Vacuum Pods and Clamps|
|Vacuum Lifters - Hand Held||Vacuum Lifters - Fork Lift or Crane Mounted|
|Vacuum Press - Wood Coating||Veneer Press|