national hotline 1300 579 177
STANDARD PRESSURE GAUGES
Becker Pumps Australia can provide pressure gauges along with your purchase of a vacuum pump or compressor from us.
Alternatively, if you require pressure gauges for existing pumps or compressors, a replacement, or a brand new gauge for another application we can help you out.
When we manufacture and supply a central suction system we fit it with a 100mm pressure gauge that has a 304 stainless steel case and bezel along with a 316 stainless steel connector and bourdon tube material.
Each gauge is fitted with a laminated safety glass window and have a protection rating of IP65.
The gauges have a connector at the bottom with a 1/2 “ NPT connection.
DIGITAL VACUUM AND PRESSURE GAUGES
• Four models available
• 11 user-selectable metric or imperial pressure scales
• PSI InHg mmHg mbar bar kPa + 5 more scales
• Relative (gauge) pressure reading
• Large, four-digit LCD display for easy reading
• On/Off switch
• 20 minute auto-off feature extends battery life • ZERO set point button for calibration
• ASME Grade 1A accuracy; ±1% F.S.
• Including hysteresis, linearity, and repeatability)
• ABS housing
• All 316L Stainless Steel wetted components (with silicone sensor)
• 1/2" NPT bottom threaded connection
• 9-volt battery included (loose)